I rarely blog about food but when I do it is merely composed of desserts, milkshakes and coffee shakes! Until lately, Boulangerie 22 sent me a plain but sweet cake and a bunch of breads to feast on this Holiday. Just a quick thought, Boulangerie 22 is a fusion of traditional principles with a modern twist, bringing forth melt in your mouth breads and pastries with a commissary that's first of its kind here in the Philippines.
This new pastry house in town has opened 4 major branches across the Metro with 2 upcoming stores to open up in the near future. Most of their specialty are croissants, crispy baguettes and decadent cakes. Every food being catered will be freshly baked by dedicated bakers making their masterpieces from scratch. Featured breads and cakes are Korean Black Sesame Red Bean Bread, Mozzarella Sausage Tteok Bread, Hungarian Sausage Mozzarella Bread, Cheddar Chicken Floss Bread, White Chocolate Christmas Forest Cake and Dark Chocolate Christmas Forest Cake.
Here are their 4 Stores in town:
1. Eton: Ground Floor, Eton Baypark Manila, TM Kalaw cor Roxas Blvd, Manila
2. Natividad: Ground Floor, Natividad Bldg, Chino Roces Ave, Extension, Makati City
3. One Legazpi: GL2 One Legazpi Park Condominium, Rada St, Legazpi Village, Makati City
4. Greenfield District: Unit 26 The Portal Mayflower corner United Street, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City.
Soon to open:
1. Madison Galleries, Alabang.
2. Sm San Lazaro.
Currently, they are offering a 30% discount for Tony Moly and Etude House members. Just present your card to the cashier to take advantage of the promo!
Moreover, I hope you will have the Merriest Christmas and the Happiest New Year so far! :)