In this generation, it is fun to see that the transition of men's stylish footwear evolves from suede shoes to running pairs. It is quite obvious that being fashionable is link to becoming fit. Moreover, wearing sneakers is not just about wearing it inside any fitness center but can be worn on the streets.
1. Adidas ZX Flux "Gradient" Pack. Of all the ZX Flux Collection that this brand released, this is one of the favorite pairs I want to have before the Christmas starts. With the transition of black to aqua blue, this will be a great pair to sport on the streets. This pair is combined with the ZX 8000 outsole with torsion system with a smooth woven upper. The laces provide contrast and cage heel for added stability.
2. Nike Air Max GS 1. If there is one pair as of this moment that makes me go crazy, I think these runners are the answer. With a little twist on its design emphasizing the brand's logo with a gray hue, this will make your streetwear styling experience on point.
3. Puma Trinomic XT2 Plus Pack. This dope collaboration with a rising South Korean streetwear brand "thisisneverthat" is what all the kick lovers are waiting for. The pack comes with 2 distinct design, the first pair with a predominantly black element with a mesh base while the other is finished with a camouflage design with an army print base. The pairs are inspired by the diversity and contrasts of Seoul's landscape.
4. New Balance MS 620. There is nothing as stylish as a simple pair of black sneakers. This fresh standout basic piece is a must have this season. The pair is crafted with super-soft suede uppers with breathable mesh insets topped with logo detailing at the side and cotton laces, the silhouette is now being completed with a super padded ankle collar, ENCAP midsole technology for support and finished with a textured rubber sole for optimal traction.
5. Reebok Ventilator X Mighty Healthy. Collaboration between 2 brands has been a trend nowadays. Another good news comes from Reebok showcasing their new kicks. The sneakers are designed in Black, Carbon Grey and White color scheme. Featuring a Grey-to-Black upper built with premium suede that also includes a striped interior and sits atop of a speckled midsole.
There you have it! I will be updating you guys with the latest kicks to shop from time to time. Always stay tuned! :)