A good look goes a long way in the superficial world of today. A well groomed man gets the ladies,
the best customer service. Here are a few tips to achieve a well groomed look.
1. Pick the right barber. It is important for your barber to understand the style you require. Most hairstylists cut the hair in the same old manner that they are used to, no matter what style you say to them. This could be frustrating and only a barber who understands what you require should be visited.
2. Moisturizers. Yes, it is okay for men to use moisturizers. The skin needs moisturizing to look clean and young, without which your dry skin can look a lot less appealing. There is no taboo against men using skin and body care products, since today looking good is more important than the number of beasts you have heroically hunted. Use discount offers from Savingmart and other related sites to buy products online.
3. Eyes can give you away. It is important to take care of the eyes, more importantly, the puffiness or the crow’s feet around the eye contours. Dark circles and wrinkles are naturally a lot less appealing, so there are multiple products, specially designed to reduce the puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes. Otherwise a maintained diet with less salt, a good seven-hour sleep every night and giving up unhealthy habits such as smoking and drinking will help in the long run.
4. Smell attractive. Maintain cleanliness of your clothes and shower regularly. If you tend to sweat, use deodorants and perfumes. No man or woman wants to stand near a smelly individual. Therefore it is important to keep smelling fresh, no matter what time of the day it is. It is useful to dab perfumes on pulse points on your wrists and behind the ear.
5. Dress well. A neat and smartly dressed man will always attract the eyes of a crowd, whereas a shabbily dressed person becomes very invisible. It is recommended to get a tailor to fit your garments for you. Your fitting should be done in the way it best compliments your body structure. Wrinkles on clothes are a sign of shabbiness. So are sweat stains and dirty footwear. You are assured that ladies do notice these things.
6. Posture is the key. A strong confident posture instills a feeling of respect and admiration among people around you. A slouch and lazy posture will cause you not to be taken seriously, and the guy with a better posture may be given the advantage over you.
7. Manners is gentlemanly. It is important for men to have manners in order to be respected and liked. Those who dominate conversations, misbehave with the help are usually detested by ladies. On the other hand, good manners are sure to charm those around you and make you an attractive personality.
8. Active is healthy. Men who regularly remain active throughout their day tend to have better skin, better health and have a better structure. Staying active doesn’t involve sitting at your laptop or scrolling through your phone. Regular exercising, sports, cycling, jogging work well enough. If your schedule is too tightly packed, you can remain fit by walking instead of taking transport, taking the stairs instead of elevators. As a result, there is increased blood flow which makes the skin and hair glow and you remain active and energized throughout the day. Get some fitness deals at Ensogo and take a step forward to a fit life.
9. Oral hygiene. One of the major factors of being well groomed is maintaining good oral hygiene. People are mostly averse to dirty, yellow teeth, which show a lack of good personal hygiene of the person. White teeth and a fresh breath are sure to get you further ahead with people because a nice smile goes a long way.
10. Chef it up. It is a little known fact that ladies like men that know how to cook. So, it’s helpful to know how to cook at least one normal and one exotic dish, and to cook it well. Seriously, this skill is as effective as playing guitar when it comes to impressing girls. So, it’s time to stop thinking of personal grooming as something only girls do and take an effort to look the best in a crowd.