Christmas has been the best season of giving most especially for the good guys in your life whether it will be your father, brother, boyfriend, uncle, best friend or whatever relationship you have with him. We have been good all this year and I think is the best time for us to be rewarded with the stuff that we badly need. From fashionable things to gaming, from gadgets to must-have accessories, my list will include a huge variety of things that will make each of us happy..
1. From Christmas to Year-Ender celebrations, it is not an excuse for us to pig out. We will eat whatever food we want to binge with and no one will stop us. Of course, after this season, we are looking forward to slim down and buff up in preparation for summertime. A pair or running shoes will be one of the greatest gifts you may want to give us. An example of this pair will be a Nike Air Max Lunar 1 Sneakers which you can purchase on Zalora's website (P6995) or a pair of Adidas Springblade (P6550) that can thrill us to move our feet.
2. Being hardworking, studious or busy, every lad deserves a watch. It will not hurt your pocket if you will give him a watch he will use all throughout the day. One of the most affordable watches but high quality is Casio Classics that ranges from P995-P7995.
3. Some men are vain that they want to keep their grooming checklist most of the time. Also, how would not someone want a fragrant guy to be with, right? Yes, you read that right. Almost all of us are rooting for out favorite scents from Clinique Happy to Acqua de Gio, we need them. Some of the perfumes can be bought online which will cost less than in the store.
4. Going to gadget or game-related needs, it is not bad to give us something to support our hobbies. It can either be an RPG game, a Playstation 4, a phone or new game controllers. Depending on what accessories or parts that are needed to make the tech experience superb, please give it to us for being good all this year.
5. If a guy you are about to give a gift, is a nurturing type of buddy, what about giving a puppy? I know it may sound costly but if you think he is worthy to keep a good barking friend making him accompanied then why not give it a shot? Remember Christmas season is a season of giving.
Each guy is different from one another, there is a lot of things he needs versus what he wants. Focus on the gifts that will help him the most. Although, the things above mentioned are more of material things, there is nothing that will beat a strong feeling of emotions either as a lover, companion, confidant, parental or a best friend.
Hoping that my list will help by far. Thanks for dropping by, beloveds! :)