One of the most renowned beer in the world, Heineken knows that every great city offers and endless range of possibilities, so they want to keep inspiring everyone to move away from their usual habits and unlock the secrets of their cities.
To further celebrate launch of the “Cities of the World” campaign, Heineken also introduced the specially designed limited-edition City Bottles that feature a print of some of the most popular cities across the globe —New York, Shanghai, Berlin, London, Amsterdam, and Singapore, each launched at different times of the night with accompanying music from Nix Dam P and Mars Miranda.
Heineken was born in Amsterdam in 1873 and instead of staying a small beer in a small city, Heineken looked beyond its own borders and went out to explore the world.
Heineken believes that the world is packed with possibilities.
• Open. Heineken sparks fresh and witty connections across borders.
• World Class. Heineken continuously sets new world standards.
• Inventiveness. Heineken sees new opportunities and seizes them with an entrepreneurial spirit.
MAN OF THE WORLD
A Man of the World is not distinguished by the way he looks, but by the way he thinks and acts.
A Man of the World is:
• Confident. He has the confidence to be himself anywhere in the world, with anyone he meets and in any situation.
• Resourceful. He’s experienced and smart enough to get himself into and out of unexpected circumstances.
• Open-minded. He sees the world as an opportunity for discovery and every stranger as an invitation for conversation.
CITIES OF THE WORLD CAMPAIGN
The “Cities of the World" campaign aims to inspire and motivate people to step out of their comfort zones and embark on world adventures. The objective of the campaign is to motivate Men of the World to get outside of their daily routines by unlocking the secrets of their cities. The fully integrated campaign includes a 60 second television ad and first of a kind, limited-edition Heineken bottles.
For more informattion on what's going on with Heineken, go ahead and visit www.heineken.com or facebook.com/Heineken. Follow the conversation on Twitter and Instagram with #OpenYourCity.