Blogging has been my way of jotting down things that happened to me either the best or the worst until my little diary eventually became a style/ men's grooming blog. As days passed by, I have been receiving email invites about store events, bloggers' gathering and what not. From the very first day that I have received my first invite, it became the perfect time that I became fully-conscious on my facial skin. I am not trying to be hypocrite but whenever there are occasions, I always tell myself to look good at all costs. I have actually tried all types of skin care products, until one day, my sister advised me to use Pevonia Botanica's facial cleanser.
Using this Pevonia's latest Spa Care for Him line for the first time was thrilling. It has all the qualities of a single facial cleaner that I am looking for. From to scent to texture, I will spill it all. It tickled my mind to come up with "5 Reasons why it is a necessity for every hardworking lad".
1. From dusk till dawn, this natural foaming cleanser thoroughly removes daily dirts while hydrating your skin. When I started washing my face taking advantage of this, there was a great sense of lightness in texture that did not leave my face feeling dry and flaky.
2. It has a masculine, minty and natural aroma that soothes and delights my senses. It also an ideal way to refreshingly cleanse the skin post-fitness or sports.
3. This facial cleanser is not just about some ordinary facial wash, it can be used as a shaving foam too. Altogether with its foamy and gentle texture and my curiosity, I tried to use this as a shaving cream and the result was superb. The razor easily glided through the facial hair and made a non-invasive and non-irritating shaving experience leaving a smooth texture without any razor burns.
4. Having an oily face, it helped lessen the oil productions on my facial T-line that lasted for a couple of hours. It helped me avoiding pimples and formation of blackheads.
5. Aside from the justifications above mentioned, the facial cleanser was produced made with different sets of natural and organic materials which was good for all types of skin; Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Oletin Sulfonate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sapponara Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Lavandual Augustifiola (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pogestemon Cablin Leaf Extract, Lippia Citriodora Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprytyl Glycol, Ethylyhexyglycerin and Hexylene Glycol.
How To Use:
1. Wash your skin with clean water.
2. Pour an ample amount of Pevonia Botanica to cover the face and neck.
3. Work with wet fingertips and gently massage the face to provide a refreshing result.
4. Rinse the face and neck with warm water, towel dry. Taddddaaaaa! You will see the awesome result.
This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Flush eyes thoroughly with water if contact occurs. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and rash appear.
Also, each bottle comes in 200ml and worth P3640. You can definitely order online, just visit www.pevonia.com.ph and fill up their order form. Each product can last up to 6 months depending on how you use it.
That is for my grooming review today. Oh! By the way, if you want to be updated with their latest updates, events and promos, do not forget to like their Facebook page, here. You can also follow them on Twitter (@Pevonia) or visit their website (www.pevonia.com.ph).
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you guys learn something on my product review today! :)