One of the most visited coffee shops in the Philippines, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf will be releasing their 2015 Giving Journal that will greatly help The Real Life Foundation with its latest campaign. They always make it a habit to help others in a way that they can and it gets bigger annually involving their Giving Journal. Their latest campaign merely focuses on sharing the company's passion for Giving, Sharing and Community.
Last October 16, 2014, the coffee shop had its official heads up for their upcoming Giving Journal for the year 2015. The event started with a bookmark design challenge using a soft wire (making an artwork has always been a real-life challenge for me) creating a single word that will best describe what do I want to happen in my life as 2015 comes near. I made the word "Best" because I believed that growing up should never have any room for mediocracy. On top of what I did, I spotted some bloggers' good handcrafts that definitely described what they wanted to happen to them for 2015.
As we respectively finished our own wire-arts (thanks to Ana Gonzales for helping me!) we proceeded to the event proper laying on the table the importance of the label partnering with Real Life Foundation through their annual Giving Journal. Giving a brief description, Real Life Foundation is a non-government organization which seeks to help deserving financially-challenged young individuals to finish college through their scholarship program. Not just about providing good education, they also help these kids through life coaching, boosting their morale on what they want to achieve in the future after they finish their studies. This coaching will equip them with ample skills and attitudes that will definitely help them when they are on their own. Since 2008, the foundation has already produced 1000 scholars with over 200 university graduates that exemplify The Real Life Group's core of Leadership, Integrity, Faith and Excellence.
Lynn Nawata of Real Life Foundation.
Engr. Ferdie Javier, one of the foundation's latest graduates with flying colors.
Closing the event with Walden Chu (CEO of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Philippines), talking about making a huge difference by growing up to be the best versions of ourselves. To come up with a realization that we are blessed with tons of opportunities and should be able to give back to the community. He also emphasized that he prayed that The Giving Journal will be meaningful by helping us brew our best year and will always be the person who is always capable of loving, giving, sharing and serving.
I know everyone is excited about getting their own Giving Journal 2015 edition planning for next year. Here's their mechanics of grabbing one.
1. A minimum single receipt purchase of any regular drink will qualify a customer on getting a stamp card.
2. Each card consists of 12 circles -- 1 original ice blended of any flavors, 1 tea latte, 1 Espresso/Coffee-based beverage, 1 Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Red Velvet Drink), 8 Different Kind of Drinks depending on your taste.
* Box of CBTL capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
* 1 CBTL Single Serve Beverage System will automatically give you its 2015's journal.
3. Stamp card should always be present upon purchase.
4. Once it is completed, present the card to any Coffee Bean shops and claim your prize. You can choose between Orange, Chocolate, Purple or Green. Each color represents the Pillars of the label.
5. It will start on October 25, 2014 and will end on January 11, 2015. Giving Journals can be claimed on the start date up until 60 days after the promo has ended.
For more info, inquiries, updates and events, please feel free to like their facebook page here. You can also follow them on twitter and Instagram (@CBTLph). Thanks for dropping by and start now planning for next year by getting your Giving Journal 2015. See you guys around! :)